His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

A breather.

Finally. I have the chance to create my first post. What to write... This may be a long post so brace yourselves. And, this blog is not going to have a constant theme since I go in phases with my passions and interests. However, here are the main things in my life.

The first thing is God and Church. I am an anally organized person and must schedule my time in order to feel somewhat in control and to get anything done. I have tried to schedule quiet time in before my morning routine, but was sleeping in. So, I tried scheduling it right before bed-always a good recap of the day. However, nights are always busy. But, nights seem to be the best timing for this time in my life. So, pray for me to be consistent. My friend, Kelly, and I are working hard to grow a young marrieds group at our church and have been blessed with at least six couples (that I can think of off the top of my head). Please pray for our little group! Youth group is a blast and I am looking forward to Wednesday since I have missed the last three Wednesday nights.

The next thing coming to mind is RUNNING. I am running. Amazing enough. I always have said how much I hate running, but I discovered that I can run more than a mile and continue on. I must give recognition to Byron's sister, Steph, since she starting me running. So, you will hear lots of my running/exercise.

The next thing is Cooking. Ugh. I don't feel very talented in this area. If you have any good recipes-send 'em my way. Even though I am not a talented cook, I still enjoy it and aspire to be better. I need to make out my grocery list and head to WinCo Foods.

Cleaning/Organizing. This had to find its way in here. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a natural born organizer. So, I will share my tricks (probably somewhere on here). Right now I still have to unpack from our week vacation to McCall. I would include pictures, but I do not have a digital camera yet and everyone will have to wait for the normal 35mm film to get developed and put on a CD from Wal-Mart. So, after this post will come lots of cleaning and putting away. Chris Rhom did a fabulous job of housesitting for us and it was nice to come home to a clean house.

Lastly, I will add Activity. This could encompass a lot of things, but it mainly means getting me out of my hermit mode and spending time with people. Byron complements me so well here because he is a social being and encourages that side of me. We were going to go golfing this lovely, hot Sunday afternoon, but his water(irrigating) needed tending to and we will have to postpone until tomorrow or another day. Yes, Byron is so patient to teach me how to golf. Isn't he amazing?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I'm so, so excited that you started a blog! I will definitely be adding it to my links as well as my daily blog read! :)
By the way, you are a great cook! Everything I've ever had of yours has been so good. Especially those eclair squares...yummmmmm

7/10/2006 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Becca. Welcome to the addicting world of blogging!

7/10/2006 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home