His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Love Mornings.

I echo that of my sister with regard to enjoying 5am mornings-
(you feel like the world is your own since most everybody else is asleep, and time just seems sweeter)
I have been waking up at 5am MWF to go to spin class at The Rec and now that the race is two and a half weeks away, I will be going there to run on incline TTHS. Plus, it gives me a little window of time to post before the work day begins. I got four miles in this morning on a 4.0 incline. I wonder what the conversion of the hills at the race to treadmill incline is.

Byron and I did golf yesterday, but only nine holes. My two frustrations: not keeping my head down and turning my wrists. No matter how many times Byron told me, I couldn't get it right. I am amazed at his patience and cannot understand how he does it! We stopped early due to the heat and major hunger pains.

I am going to have to get pictures on this blog. There's nothing like a boring blog without pictures. ugh. I will have to take Jayci's advice and purchase myself a little digital camera.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that I get to read about your days! My computer doesn't seem as lonely any more. I will get back into writing every day again... at least try to anyway. Just felt like I was boring everyone with too many details.

7/11/2006 10:58 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Wow 5 am huh? That's impressive! And persuasive. I've been trying to get myself out of bed to go walk in the quiet,cool mornings but just haven't been able to. If you can get up at 5 and run 4 miles, I can get up at 6 and walk a couple. :)

7/11/2006 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home