His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Halcyon Days of Youth

I got sleep. Lots of it today. It was wonderful. Last week was terrible because I went to bed late every night and woke up so early. So, I think that I made up for it all today.

I barely lifted a finger today. I feel a little guilty about it, but at the same time, appreciated the quiet serenity. I can attack the mess later. I did, however, go running today. I am working on the inclines at The Rec. I also took Rachael McReynolds out to recap her mission trip experience.

Byron has been struggling with migraines lately and we are not sure what is triggering them. Please send up a prayer for him. I honestly can't imagine what it must be like since I rarely get headaches and have never had a migraine.

Tomorrow Byron and I will go up to McCall with some friends after church and return in the evening. I love McCall. It is a great place to be. It is a "business" trip to the cabin, but a relaxed one. Check out the cabin here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

You're so good about spending time with the high schoolers! I have such a hard time squeezing it in with everything else. I need to just make time for it.
I'll be praying for Byron's migraines! I'm sure it's hard on you too. :)

7/16/2006 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home