His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig.





Some of you may say "Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jog" like my college roomie, Jayci. So, my apologies to you if you fall in that category.

We are back from Hawaii (Kauai and Oahu). It was mostly Kauai, but we had a whole day lay over on Oahu so we spent a bit of time there. Since it is so very late Idaho-time right now, I will only post a few pictures and promise more later. At that time, I will also give a little synopsis of the week's activities.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me want to cry... We haven't seen the sun in days, and it hasn't been any warmer than 30 degrees for at least a week. Texas is making me soft...

1/18/2007 6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the words of the great Napolean, "Lucky!"

1/18/2007 9:54 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Welcome home friend! I know you guys totally soaked up all the sun you could. You both have the tans to prove it! :)

1/18/2007 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had a wonderful time. And you will so cherish this special alone time you had once your little one arrives. You look great (and look like you're feeling great too)! I'm anxiously awaiting more details ... we're headed to Kauai this fall for our 10th anniversary and I would love all the "insider" tips you can give me!

1/18/2007 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot wait until I can have a blog entry like this :) Looks beautiful. Are you ever going to look pregnant? :) Kelly said your belly finally popped a little but I sure don't see it in these pics. Be sure to start posting those cute belly pics soon!

1/18/2007 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home