His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Damage Assessment.



As you can see, the glamorous blown glass ornament is broken. Alas. This beautiful purchase was to be for Jayci this year. I purchased it at Greenhurst Nursery after Christmas last year and got a great deal on it (gotta love a good deal). I was so excited to get it in the mail. I brought it with me to work last Monday to find a box to mail it in. On my way into the office I dropped the bag and the rest is history. I did purchase another ornament, but could not find its duplicate. Hopefully the new one is a good one too, but I can't show it here since Jayci hasn't opened it yet.

What is your favorite Christmas ornament?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, not sure if I have a favorite, per se, but one that comes to mind that I was always very proud of is a little plaster-cast of a mouse in a dress that I painted in the second grade. It's embarrassing to think of how proud I was when I compared it to the other ones in the class, but I guess that was a defining moment for me. How sad...

12/06/2006 7:51 AM  
Blogger Bec said...

I remember that mouse!

12/06/2006 8:27 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Guess what we discovered when we decorated our tree this week? All of our blown glass ornaments were broken. I think it has something to do with a certain 1-year-old getting his hands on the box!

My favorite ornament is Garrett's first Christmas ornament. It's so cute! I have a little mouse ornament I love too. It's from my grandma. It may show up in a post soon. :)

12/06/2006 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home