His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Lots.

Our little family ventured out this last week (Friday through Thursday) to Riggins, Idaho where we were isolated from the world. No cell phone coverage, no T.V., just bears and bugs. We took our camper on its maiden voyage. We love our little camper!
I don't have a weekly letter to Owen from last week, but I will try to do one for this week and post it after our return. Yes, we are leaving again for another week. The guys are determined to get their animals. This time we are going to the McCall area and then to Riggins again. Owen is enjoying the mountain air and so am I. I will try to take more pictures this week, so stay tuned.

Owen is really working on finding his thumb. He gets it in his mouth at least a couple of times a day. The pointer finger on the nose is my favorite part.
Here is a picture of Marissa fishing just behind the lower cabin. That there is some beautiful country...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home