His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Ten Weeks Old.

Dear Owen,

This week you received your two month old shots. You took it all pretty well. You basically did one long hold-your-breath cry and by the time your cry was a noise, I could pick you up and you seemed consoled by that. It was only later, when the Tylenol wore off, that you were in a lot of pain and needed more medicine and cuddling. Friday night, Daddy and I got to go on a date (dinner and a movie-wahoo). Grammy stayed with you and all you did was cry for her! We need to go out more so you get used to other people putting you down for a nap. That would be a healthy thing for you.
There was a new baby at church, little Benjamin Berggren. He was only a week old and my, how big you looked compared to him. My baby is getting so big and so much older!
One morning this week I found you completely 180 degrees turned from the way I put you down at night. Wiggling is something you are perfecting.
AND LASTLY, you still really, really love your bouncy chair, especially now that we put the toys on it. You concentrate so hard on each toy and get so excited when you accidentally hit one and make it rattle. I will have to include video of you in your chair-maybe tomorrow.
Nicknames this week: Little Man, Tooty Tootsmith, Poopy Poopsmith, Little Toad, Handsome.

Love,
Momma

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love his jean jumpsuit -- and his sleeping picture. Keep the updates coming.

8/07/2007 9:44 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

love this becca - so special.

8/07/2007 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home