His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Other Stuff.

Byron's dad and mom gave him an amazing present. Upon our return on Thursday, we walked into our house to find this...
This is Byron's moose that he got in Canada last October. Mounting this moose costs a pretty penny, so we are ever so grateful! Byron had plans to put the moose on this wall, he just never expected it so soon. We thought we would have to save up for it first!
Last Friday, the day we left on our trip, Nampa got a huge wind storm that snapped our biggest tree in half. I even have pictures of the day we planted the tree (but I don't have a scanner to post it). We are very sad about this tree....

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I've been thinking about you, wondering if you'd made it back okay. :) Glad to see you survived!
That moose looks enormoous! Of course I know they are but I guess when you stick it in a house it looks even bigger. That was so cool of his parents to do! Although I'm not sure I would want it right in my living room staring at me all the time. :)
Sorry about the tree!

9/09/2007 6:41 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Well, Becca, all I have to say is I hope that's where you wanted the moose head!

It was great to see little round Owen on Saturday. Yes, he's gotten so much bigger, but he's still little and sweet, too.

Sorry about your tree - that was some wind storm!

Auntie Di

9/13/2007 1:13 PM  
Blogger toni said...

Wow, thats a big moose! We had to kiss the old musty Melvin moose at camp if we got too much mail. The smart way was to put your hand on his nose and kiss the back of your own hand. I think a bear skin rug will make a nice accent :)

9/17/2007 12:46 PM  
Blogger Debbie Brown said...

What was the B&C score of your moose again? The one we saw at Cabela's in Austin the other day was 241 and it was impressive. You should've had the whole thing stuffed and standing in your dining room. -ryan

9/18/2007 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home