His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

He must be a genius, or something!

Ah, doesn't every parent think this...
Now that Owen has hit the six month mark (and now the seventh) he is learning new things every day, literally. This post should have been posted two weeks ago because the following accomplishments happened two weeks ago. Oh well.

Owen...
...officially sits on his own.

...feeds himself finger foods (and pretzels).


...got his first tooth (which has since gone back down and continues to give him painful problems).

...plays peek-a-boo (pulls off a blanket that covers his head).

...waves hello and good-bye.

...shakes his head back and forth.

...rolled from back to tummy (once on Christmas, but not since).

It has been fun and I am trying my best to keep track of it all.

I also posted the picture of him in the Bumbo because he rests his toes on the inside of the tray and it humors me, so I thought that I'd share. (And yes, I know that Bumbos are being recalled, which is too bad because parents should really just keep an eye on their kids and not blame the Bumbo company for the parent's negligence. Okay, off my soapbox...)

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Look at that big kid!
I agree with you on the recall thing. It's the same with the medicine recall. If parents paid attention to the dosing information there wouldn't be a problem.

1/04/2008 5:14 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Pretzels! Yup, that boy's related to me!

He's so adorable! I think he looks more like you every day, Becca.

Auntie Di

1/05/2008 10:36 AM  
Blogger Benjamin Hausch said...

Hey Bec--it's been a while...but what a cute kid! I'm sure you two are proud. Looks like Owen's growing up fast...I'm sure he's keeping you pretty busy! Sorry that I missed you guys at Christmas this year.

1/07/2008 9:19 PM  
Blogger Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Oh boy! Aren't the milestones fun? Just watching them grow each day and getting more and more glimpses of the kind of person he's going to be :). I love the toe picture too ... so cute.

Maybe I can get you some proofs soon so you can do a post of those :).

1/10/2008 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home