His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Four Thirty in the Morning...

Owen is currently laying in his bed talking to himself right now. I am patiently waiting for him to fall back asleep so I can recover him and go back to bed myself. I debated on turning down the monitor, but what if he starts to cry or something happens and I don't hear it? So, I decided to get up, go to the bathroom, get a drink of water and check my email. Hoping that by the time I did all that, he would be asleep. Still talking... So, it was time for a new blog post anyway. And hey, at least he is happy and not crying. The only other person who is probably up right now is Kelly. Ah, the good ol' days when waking in the middle of the night was "normal" and you expected it.

Vicki, Marissa, Christina and I completed the Turkey Trot on Saturday. It was really, really fun to do a relay race. It was a lot more relaxed, but still pushed you to run the whole way and complete it before the person in front of you. I have finally found my camera, but not before the race so I have no pictures of us, sorry. I saw Dave Coles and Dan Benedick, from college, who were also there to run the race. They plan to run a race every two weeks. So, I might have to join them on some of those to keep me motivated before Robie arrives in April.
Here is our race wall in the garage. I am so pathetically proud.
And, a few pictures of the kiddo. Thanks to my friend, Jennifer, Owen has several big toys that he truly loves and enjoys (his piano, Jump & Go and Exersaucer)
And yes, he is still teething-chewing on those poor hands of his.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Do I dare tell you? I was sleeping at 4:30. I really have been blessed with a great sleeper this time around!
You should be proud of your running wall! Especially when you can hang your own Robie Creek number up there! I got the okay from the doctor today to start going on walks again. It's not the same thing as "walking" but I'll take it!

11/20/2007 8:30 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Good job Bekah on the turkey trot!

11/21/2007 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home