His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Waiting for Jello to jell.

I am making my Aunt Patti's Jello Squares for two Thanksgiving dinners tomorrow and I have to wait 30 minutes in between each layer (and there are seven layers). So, I thought it was a good time to post a new blog.

These pictures are for Linda. She bought Owen his cute "critter" outfit and he now fits into it. I have to roll the pants, but I wanted him to be able to wear it now. Awhile back I said that Owen was wearing size 3 diapers. I had to go back to size 2 because the 3s were a touch too big. He is now still teetering on the border of those sizes. He is slowly moving from 6 month clothing size to 6-9 and 9 month clothing sizes.


I got to watch Sara for a little bit today and managed to capture the cousins interacting. I will try to post the video next (or as some as Blogger lets me).

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Linda says he looks adorable. And we haven't seen him here at the office in quite awhile.

Marianne and Linda

11/27/2007 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home