His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Riley Turned a Year Old On Thursday!

I cannot believe that my baby is already a year old! We celebrated her birthday with a little family cake and ice cream celebration. Not quite like Owen's big camo party. I don't think she noticed though. She was pretty beat even before it was over. I am still trying to figure out the new fancy camera Byron bought me for Christmas. So, in the meantime, I put a video on my old camera of Owen and Riley sharing the birthday blowpop that Jayci sent her. (This was on Wednesday when the weather was amazing.) Thanks J!

3 Comments:

Blogger REAL Frank said...

I can't believe she is already 1! Cute video. I have a pic of Emily and Alaina doing the same. If you show it to them when they get older they will probably be grossed out!

4/25/2010 8:58 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!
Happy Birthday, Riley. I really can't believe that it has been a year already. I need to get ready for Valerie's party. We're just doing a family dinner here at home as well. What did Riley get as gifts? We're having a little trouble coming up with an idea since she is girl #3. She's not really interested in "baby toys" because she would much rather play with Sierra and Ally.

4/26/2010 10:02 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh my! I can't believe she's already one! She's so cute! Congratulations on making it through your first year as a mom of 2! :)

4/28/2010 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home