His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Oh, The Irony.

I have had an item on my to-do list for quite some time. That item was to get digital pictures printed of photos taken since before Owen's First Birthday! This to-do item has been on my list since then and the amount of pictures has grown and grown. I was having problems uploading pictures to Costco's website so I just kept putting it off. Finally the uploader worked for me and I spent several hours (off an on) uploading all our pictures. I finally got them printed last week and the number totaled 530 pictures. All at once the price seemed expensive: 530 pictures at 13 cents a picture cost us 68.90. The next week we got our Costco coupons in the mail and lo and behold what coupon do I see?! Aggravating! Made me laugh though...

Sorry for the sideways picture, I couldn't fix it and didn't spend too much time to try and figure it out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Serena said...

I thought of you when our coupon mailer arrived. ARGH! Just in time for me though... :)

7/12/2009 3:54 PM  
Blogger CandJay said...

This has happened to me. I have a few months to do for Izzy, but we didn't get this coupon in our coupon book...I wonder if it would work in VA?

7/17/2009 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home