His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Practicing Patience.

Well, here we are two weeks away exactly from my scheduled induction date to bring baby Caleb into the world. I was at the doc yesterday and nothing is happening, so I must be patient (not my best quality) and trust that he will arrive when he is supposed to arrive. I still have many things I should accomplish before life gets too busy anyway.

My wonderful sister took belly pictures for me and I wanted to share one of my favorites with you all out there. I am so blessed in so many ways!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Great picture -- thinking of you!

3/22/2011 11:03 AM  
Blogger Serena said...

Love that picture! I actually thought that it was your sister in that one...but I guess she's not quite that round yet. We can't wait to meet baby Caleb. (It's official then, eh?!)

3/22/2011 1:24 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

About time you had an update! Can't believe you're going to be a mommy of 3! Can't wait to see pics of another adorable baby :)
P.S. Our hubs' went to the same house for fight night Saturday, random.

3/22/2011 4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful you, beautiful picture
he will be here before you know it!

3/23/2011 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home