His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Monday, August 21, 2006

Remarkable Happenstance.

After returning from my summer vacation at the beginning of July, I received an email from ALA Headquarters. ALA stands for Association of Legal Administrators. It is a national/international association for managers of law firms. There is one chapter in Idaho and I was nominated to be the President of the Idaho Chapter for this year. The email contained a request to fill out a membership profile for the ALA News magazine that goes out to all the members of ALA (they just hit their 10,000 member last year). I filled out the profile and lo and behold, the magazine came out on Friday and a familiar face showed up inside that magazine...

 
  Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO COOL! It's because of the beautiful picture of you, I'm sure. Can you mail me a photocopy?

8/22/2006 6:23 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Wow! That's cool! Did you know you were going to be in there? Cool! Bring it to church tomorrow night! :)

8/22/2006 2:52 PM  
Blogger Ty said...

Rock on Cuz! Congratulations! Do they have an online presence so we can check it out there too?

8/24/2006 10:27 PM  
Blogger Bec said...

No online publication, just the print. And yes, Deb, I will photocopy it and mail it to you.

8/28/2006 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home