His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Hamster Huey and the Gooey Kablooie.

This is the story of my cleaning day...

First, it started out messy...


Then it got all sparkly and clean. *happy sigh*



On another note. I just finished watching this movie/documentary called Long Way Round. It was made for the BBC channel or something and it has Ewan McGregor in it. He and his friend drive their "motorbikes" around the world. It is interesting, funny, and inspiring. It goes along with my latest theme of following your dreams and doing something tough to accomplish them. However, there is some bad language, so beware if you decide to rent this one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice fruit bowl...
That's a movie I've been curious about watching. May have to check it out.

8/11/2006 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home