His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A Swift Kick in the Butt.

Well, I worked out for the last time this morning before the race. Now my job is to eat right and get lots of sleep. I will fill everyone in on the details and will hopefully have a picture to share.

I will leave you with an awesome quote that I give some credit to for why I am running this next race.
What we have is based upon moment-to-moment choices of what we do. In each of those moments, we choose.

We either take a risk and move toward what we want, or we play if safe and choose comfort.

Most of the people, most of the time, choose comfort.

In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or brilliance.

They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not.

As Deb and Dad have said, "Do something difficult everyday." I guess that I challenge you to do this today. See what happens. Accomplish a goal or start to work towards one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home