His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wasting Precious Time in Transit

Well, I think that I should post my goals since I challenge you all to make goals and strive toward them. Now you can encourage me to continue to pursue my goals.

Short Term Goals:
-Run Robie Creek and/or Hood to Coast
-Finish My Flannel Quilt
-Have People Over More Often

Long Term Goals:
-Have Children
-Re-learn to Play the Piano
-Become Fluent in Spanish

These are in addition to my daily goals of flossing my teeth and devotions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

On your first long-term goal, I agree with Kielty! I think you're going to be an incredible mommy and I can't wait for my boys to be able to play with your kids!
Okay flossing your teeth...I'm right there with you. Why is it so hard? :)

8/28/2006 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home