His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Wife. The Paragraph.

First of all... Ryan and Shannon had their baby girl. Abigail Ryan. She was six pounds something with a little bit of strawberry blonde hair. She has Ryan's long second toe and a fabulous nose, not one of those squished nothings. She is tiny and cute. Congratulations to the newest mom and dad who will fiercely protect their little girl. I was unable to snap a picture due to the new family being exhausted. I was adamant that Ryan email some pictures to Ryan and Deb. So Deb, please share with us on your blog if he sends them.

Second, the title... Being a submissive wife is also on the top of my long term goals and will probably stay there the rest of my life. It became apparent to me that I was not being the best wife that I could be. So, I searched out and devoured every wife book that I could find. Anything from Dr. Laura to Stormie O'Martian. Our church has a Sunday School class that is going through the book The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace. I want to leave you with a quote that I read this morning.

The training phase involves plain old practice. Think and act according to the Word of God repeatedly until the gentle and loving responses are your first thoughts instead of afterthoughts. The results will be life-changing if you work long and hard on this training phase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home