His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Fridge Art.

First, I must give thanks to my parents for the donation of not one fridge, but two. When my parents moved into their house several years back, they purchased new appliances and gave Byron and I their old, but nice, side-by-side fridge. Unfortunately, this fridge finally decided to give up and not close its door-thus leaving us with warm milk and many other warm foods. Luckily, my parents had an old stand-by, from who knows where, and they gave that one to us as well. So now, we are using this fridge and I decorated it with all the great pictures we received last year (mostly for Christmas). I still enjoy looking at everyone and look forward to newer ones this next Christmas.

The Fields, Mike and Janie, had a great idea this Christmas and following year. They vowed to pull out one picture a week (or so) that they received from Christmas and would pray for that person/family. So, with that inspiration, I will pray for each person on my fridge as I get the milk or eggs out. If you aren't on my fridge, send a picture. However, I can still pray for you without having your picture:) If you aren't sure whether or not you are on my fridge, you might be able to click on the picture to enlarge it.

I love you all and God Bless!




4 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

I want to be on the fridge! The latest picture I have is one with Kielty on her 4th birthday. We have matching hairdos. Guess I can't post it here. I'll e-mail it to you.

Auntie Di

3/21/2007 6:36 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

What a great idea! I see my boys! :)

3/22/2007 12:35 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Yay- I love frig art! My frig and your frig could be twins.

3/24/2007 4:44 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

what a great idea Becca! I am putting your link on my blog RIGHT NOW. I keep forgetting! Love, Andrea

3/27/2007 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home