His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Latest Distraction.

Here is my latest distraction, not to mention all the awesome baby stuff I have been given by such generous and loving people. More on that later.

Byron and I have been distracted lately by a computer game. *sigh* We are addicted... I will post the address here, but I am warning you now... It is addicting! The sad thing is that there is no value to it other than to mindlessly entertain yourself for a few minutes at a time.

Bejeweled2

You might have to download stuff. You can try the basic version of Bejeweled too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Like I need another reason to be on the computer! :)

3/20/2007 9:27 AM  
Blogger Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Hahahah, totally laughing at this post because about four years ago my best friend share this little "gem" with me and added it to my palm pilot. Warning me I would waste endless hours playing ... well I played once or twice and thought, "that was fun, but not that fun." And then we drove home from Oregon and I played and played and then it was a competition between Matt and I. Well needless to say I was hooked ... I would even take my palm to bed so I could play and play and try to keep my highest score ;).

Don't worry, a bigger and better distraction is on his way, so this will only be temporary ;).

3/21/2007 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home