His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow.

My niece Kielty, who will be turning four in a month, took it upon herself to cut her own hair. Her mommy and daddy haven't cut her long, blonde hair (except for bangs) since she was born.


Now, I must admit to being guilty of cutting my own hair when I was little. Her mommy and daddy are encouraging us to tell her that she is still beautiful, but he hair looks like a boy's haircut. So as to not encourage her hair trimming talent, I won't tell her this, but I still think she is as adorable as ever with her new haircut.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I know Stephanie didn't think so but this was so funny! Another reason to be thankful for boys! :)

1/28/2007 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home