His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Nesting.

Two more weeks of work, okay minus two days... My last day will be April 13th. It is all a little surreal. However, I know for a fact that I will be able to fill my days with important things before Owen arrives.

For those of you who know me... I am a list maker. Here is a sample of my To Do list:
  1. Haircut
  2. Select Pediatrician
  3. Meals Frozen
  4. Pack Hospital Bag
  5. Wash Baby Clothes
  6. Garden
  7. Nursery Decor Done
  8. Budget
  9. Baby Shower Thank Yous
  10. Deep Clean: Master Closet/Bath, Kids Bath, Laundry Room, Kitchen Shelves, Plant Shelves
  11. Brian's Birthday Present
  12. Stacy's Birthday Present
  13. Terry's Birthday Present
  14. Father's Day Gifts
  15. Clean carpets
  16. Hospital Tour/Pre-Register
  17. Calling List
  18. Birth Announcement
  19. Health Insurance
  20. Wills, Etc.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that's quite an interesting list you've got there...and well if you're looking for some resources and ideas gifts then be sure to visit my blog on Birthday Gifts and check out all that i've posted there!!!

4/04/2007 4:04 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Woohoo! #11 yeah!

4/04/2007 8:20 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Hey, you missed one more thing on you r list. You forgot "Solve peace in the Middle East". Of course this was your Dad's comment when I read your list. Ha! Love Ya' Mom

4/04/2007 9:59 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Your mom's last comment, or I guess your dad's comment, made me laugh out loud! Sounds like something my dad would say.
I know a GREAT pediatrician! We love her!
I better be on the calling list, even if it's at the bottom. :)
And let me know if you want help with the announcements. Or anything else. :)

4/04/2007 3:42 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

You are AWESOME! I am a list-maker too! Praying for a safe arrival for baby owen. Andrea

4/06/2007 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home