His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Monday, June 25, 2007

Is It Monday?


Since I am not officially in the outside working force I seem to forget what day each day is. Sunday is the only way I know that the week starts over again. Fridays don’t quite have the same excitement as they used to, ha. I am going to start purposing each day for different things (ie: Errand day, Cleaning day, Desk day). It seems that I need some sort of structure (what me?). Owen is falling into a great schedule too, which makes life a little more predictable. Stay tuned for his four-week letter (with pictures).

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Becca,
I *think* I already told you, but if not, I'll tell you again ... so happy for you two and that so sweet little boy. I'm loving peeking at all these pictures. Just love that tiny peanut, legs curled up stage of life ... enjoy each moment.

Schedules? Yep, we thrive on them in our house. My type A personality makes that no surprise and thankfully, Ethan went right along with it and I think thrives on his schedule. I recently found a great notepad that show all 7 Days of the Week on it with about 6 lines per day for "to-do's" and little check boxes. I love it! I'm a list maker so having the whole week laid out makes so much sense. Good luck getting into your routine!

Happy days to you and the wee one!

6/26/2007 8:49 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh he is just so cute! Love those socks! :)
A schedule will make you feel a bit more "normal" albeit a different normal. I too have a great planner/list place that I love & it totally helps me. I've actually had 3 different friends start using it too.

6/26/2007 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home