His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Swollen.

I am officially swollen and, considering today is Owen's due date, I am ready to be done being pregnant. My hands have been pretty swollen and sometimes tingly. Especially the middle finger on my right hand. This finger housed my "memory" ring. Since I have been swollen, I knew that I wasn't getting it off, but I was worried that the ring was cutting off my circulation. I told Mike and Kelly about my tingly hands and they both suggested that I try to get the ring off. Mike had a good idea of running my hand under cold water and Byron suggested using Dawn dishwashing detergent. After a bit of pain and help from Byron, I did get the ring off. My finger is a little tender, but I am hoping for a little more sensation in the finger from now on.


2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I'm really glad you got it off! It looked like it hurt a little.
Come on Owen! Your mommy wants to be comfortable again! :)

5/22/2007 9:15 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Becca,

Thinking of you constantly and waiting for the call!

Auntie Di

5/23/2007 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home