His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Elmer, The Fox

This is for Marissa. These pictures are of our "pet" fox, who she nicknamed, Elmer. Elmer lives near our cabin in Donnelly. He shows up every once in a while and we happened to get him on camera once before. I believe that he has goten a little bit domesticated since (considering he is curling up near the steps of the cabin and because he accepted people food).




For those of you wondering... no baby yet... I went to the doc on Thursday morning and I am dilated 1 to 2 centimeters and am 70% effaced. I am scheduled to be induced on Tuesday morning at 7 a.m. We are enjoying our last "couple" vacation in Donnelly this weekend and will probably head back home Sunday morning. Sorry that the news is not more exciting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

It's 8pm on Monday night so I'm excited to read this! By this time tomorrow Owen will be here! I'll be praying for you guys!

(Carson likes the pictures of the kitty :))

5/28/2007 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home