His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

35 mm Pictures.

I finally got my film in and here are the best ones as promised.

Byron and Rylan on our WACK Vacation.

Mike holding Owen. I got several pictures of people holding Owen with proof that he didn't scream. I think he takes a while to warm up to people and the pictures I got of people holding Owen were on the last day.

Byron, the human jungle gym.

My favorite group pic. THE SILLY ONE!

James and Eli.

Now for hunting/camping pictures. I overheard Byron say that we have been gone for 17 days out of September. I'll tell you what, it feels good to be home!

Our chipmunk friend. He ended up getting all too comfortable with us and starting eating our food off the table.

Owen and I.

Can you find the two hunters?

Base camp, elk hunting.

The little family, Lochsa River.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I love that last picture of you guys!

10/03/2007 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home