His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Nomads.

We have been living in Donnelly while Byron and Anthony finish up my parent's "toy" barn, see Bartlow Family Blog for pictures, etc... Tomorrow we leave for Tucson to see Deb and Ryan. Then Stacy and Jeremy's baby is due so we will be home to see him arrive into the world. THEN, we are headed to Portland for a long weekend and after that, who knows... Good thing Owen is a traveler! He likes all the people around and is stimulated to do new things and as a result, gets lots and lots of reactions to his new things. Check it out...



More later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I'm sure you're having loads of fun in warm AZ with your sister. If you ever decide to stay home for a few days, we need to get together. :)

1/18/2008 10:10 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

I just got the chance to watch this video at home. He's having so much fun and, get this, that's EXACTLY how I taught Tazzie Lu to roll over!
Owen's adorable. Clearly, I haven't spent enough time with him. Hope to see him (you, too!) soon.

Auntie Di

1/26/2008 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home