His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

What Not To Wear.

I love this show. In fact, I have it set to record any shows that play that I have not seen. I am not finding much time to watch what I have recorded, but occasionally I get to sit and view them after Owen goes to bed. The other night I was watching Vandy get transformed and through the whole show I kept thinking she reminded me of someone. Then finally, it dawned on me, can anyone guess? AMANDA MARBLE! It wasn't until she was all pretty and sophisticated-looking, so no worries, Amanda;) So, those of you who know Amanda, watch this episode and tell me if you think she reminds you of Amanda too. The first picture is Vandy and the second is my friend, Amanda. I shamelessly stole her work pic from Pepperdine's website.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Wow-- I didn't expect to come to come to your blog to find a post about me. Humm... I'll have to check out the episode. And if anyone is wondering ... I hate that picture of me from work-- the university photographer thought I needed a lot of touch up apparently. I think I kind of look like an angel.

7/13/2008 9:19 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

a little bit! too funny...i love what not to wear too...

7/29/2008 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home