His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Mother's Day.

I know that this post is overdue, but I have a few photos and videos to share in the upcoming days.

I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day this year. I didn't think that Byron would have time to get me a gift since he has been so busy, so I resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't get anything. First thing Sunday morning he AND Owen surprised me with a card and gift and I admit that I got a little teary. It was a good day.

Debbie planned a lunch for my mom and we had to have it at my house because her house was full of unpacked boxes. She even cleaned my house beforehand while I was in Donnnelly. How sweet was that?!? Here is a little of the unplanned entertainment. I tell you what... those boxing gloves were the best thing that I ever bought to go in the kid's toy closet! Whenever kids come over, the gloves come out.

Here is Byron and my nephew, Parker, fighting it out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a pansy.

7/13/2008 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home