His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Anne Girl.

Well, I just finished reading Before Green Gables: The Prequel to Anne of Green Gables by Budge Wilson after having seen it in the Costco Connection magazine. I borrowed it from the library and had to renew it twice (I am a painfully slow reader). Now I am going to venture into the L.M. Montgomery series--shocker, I know. I still cannot believe that I have never read those books, what with my love for the movies and all.

Before Green Gables was a good book. The fact that I even finished it tells you something. I am sure with the days getting longer, (oh yeah, and a baby on the way), there will be less time to read, but I will try to get in a few chapters before bed each night. Wish me luck.

3 Comments:

Blogger REAL Frank said...

I've only read the first book and that wasn't until I read it to Emily and Alaina last year. I hadn't heard about the prequel. Will have to check it out! Happy reading!

3/25/2009 9:19 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

good luck! you'll love them SO SO MUCH.

3/26/2009 10:42 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Those are my FAVORITE books of all time, and she is my favorite author! Don't stop with Anne either, she has quite a few other books that are great too!

4/23/2009 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home