His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Songs And Me, Enlightened.

Call me naive, or maybe it is because I am a mom now and a lot more observant, but I have (in the last few years) noticed the lyrics to some Christmas songs and was a little surprised by them. The first one was and probably still is one of my favorite Christmas songs: Baby Its Cold Outside. Gotta love the Elf version. But... the lyrics... hm... naughty. Then, when I was a kid I always thought that Santa Baby and I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus were naughty songs. Just this year (I'm a little slow), I realized that Mommy kissing Santa Claus was actually Mommy kissing Daddy dressed up as Santa. Although, it is still a little kinky, right?

Now go enjoy some of that good Christmas music;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Oh Becca. You made me laugh this morning. :)

12/15/2008 11:14 AM  
Blogger Serena said...

There's one that Susie had to skip when we were baking cookies with the girls the other day...something about "just be naughty and save Santa the trip." HA!

12/18/2008 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home