His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Owen Lately.

Here are a few pictures of Owen. We have been busy working and hunting (notice the camo). Owen has been talking so much lately and he will mimic what you say-so fun! BUT, now I should be extra careful what I say, right? He is pictured here in Anthony's lap holding baby AJ. Owen says AJ, "A yah". He really likes AJ and says his name all the time whether AJ is around or not. Good thing he likes babies!
He is also eating so much more food at each meal, which gives me a glimpse into my future of being eaten out of house and home, especially if the next one is a boy!
Here is a shot of Owen playing on the farm and covered in dirt, just the way playing should be...

4 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Owen is growing up! I hope you had a great birthday!

10/18/2008 10:58 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Gosh that is one cute kid! :)

10/20/2008 3:08 PM  
Blogger toni said...

Great pictures! What a fun kid :D

10/20/2008 8:27 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Becca, I love the playing in the dirt picture. He's such a little Byron! I'm very excited for the next one. Did you ever tell Papaberger? I haven't 'cuz I thought you wanted to. Guess that's a not very subtle hint! Thanks so much for your personal announcement (and invitation!)

Auntie Di

10/21/2008 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home