His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

She has arrived!

Technically, Riley is a week old today. Sorry for the delay in posting. Life is starting to fall into a routine once again and that is nice. Last Wednesday morning Byron and I went to St. Luke's downtown and I was induced at about 8 am. Riley was born just a few short hours later. Everything is a bit easier the second time around. Although I look awfully tired in this picture, here is the new family. Owen seems to like his "little didder"(little sister) and asks where she is upon waking in the morning and at naptime. I will try to post more pictures and more of the story the next time I have a chance. Hopefully these will tide you over until then.



9 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Sweet pictures Becca, congratulations on your little girl - both of your kids are adorable :)

4/29/2009 9:49 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

She is SO cute! They are both cute kids! Congrats!!

4/29/2009 10:21 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Cute! Cute! Owen is an adorable big brother too.

4/29/2009 10:30 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

Oooooh...seeing those pictures makes me even MORE anxious. Riley is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person. You gotta love the St. Luke's signature bows. Wonder what color Valerie's will be?!

4/30/2009 7:30 AM  
Blogger CandJay said...

Yay, pictures! I love it! So happy for you guys! She looks like Owen:) I need to call you. Love the bow too.

4/30/2009 7:41 AM  
Anonymous Linda McConnel said...

What adorable children, can't wait to see her!!!!

4/30/2009 10:30 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Thank you ;)

She's so pretty! I can't wait to hold her! Congratulations you guys!

5/01/2009 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new addition! She is soooo cute!!!
~Jennifer W.

5/04/2009 9:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Mothers Day Becky, your kids are cute. Congratulations. by the way, what is your e-mail address?

5/10/2009 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home