His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tomorrow's A Big Day.

Byron and I trotted on over to Boise for my last doctor appointment this morning. I did have my bags with us (just in case I was already "in labor"). The doc checked me and I was 3cm dilated. He scheduled us for a 7am induction tomorrow morning (Wednesday) and said that he would not be surprised if I did not make it to 7am! I have been taking it easy today (thanks to Kari) and have been having contractions on and off since my appointment. So, that is the latest. We expect to be parents of two kiddos by this time tomorrow. CRAZY! It was a little odd to put Owen to bed tonight because I would not be there to put him to bed tomorrow night AND the next time I do put him to bed, he will have a little sister to share me with. Needless to say, he got lots of kisses. Thank you all for your prayers. I am so blessed with friends and family who love us and the Lord. Stay tuned;)

10 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I don't know why but I clicked on your blog instead of reading it in Google Reader. I'm glad I did! How exciting! I'll be praying a lot for you tonight & tomorrow! Make sure Byron calls someone at church sometime tomorrow when she gets here! Feel free to make that someone me - I'll pass on the news! :)
I'm so excited for you guys! Yea!

4/21/2009 9:19 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

YEEEE-HAW! We can't wait to meet her. You will be in our prayers today.

4/22/2009 8:09 AM  
Blogger Ellie's Mama said...

Good luck! You are all in our thoughts and prayers. Ellie and I will be out for Memorial Day - maybe we will get to meet your new baby girl :)

4/22/2009 9:12 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I heard the exciting news -- congrats! Can't wait to met your new little one.

4/22/2009 8:41 PM  
Blogger Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Congratulations Byron & Becca!! And welcome to the world little Riley!!

I just got to spend 5 days snuggling a newborn ... enjoy each blessed moment!

4/23/2009 9:05 AM  
Blogger CandJay said...

Congrats Bec and Byron! I love you guys. You have no idea how badly I want to be there. I can't wait to see a picture. Love ya! Jayci

4/23/2009 9:05 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I heard - congratulations!

4/23/2009 9:34 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

So where are the pictures???? Your HMH friends!!!

4/23/2009 10:14 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

congratulations! andrea

4/24/2009 10:43 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

OMG there should be a "Hankie" warning on this post.

4/28/2009 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home