His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Demerits.

During my training for this upcoming race I have found that my free time is diminished due to an early bedtime and just plain being tired. I have succumb to two of my favorite television shows: Project Runway and The Contender. As a result, my house is a mess and I have no clean clothes... I guess that I know what my weekend will consist of.

Yesterday I got to run next to Christi Effinger. That was good. It is always better to have a friend next to you, it is an added boost of encouragement.

Byron and I and Anthony and Marissa are going to go brave the foothills on Saturday morning to see what our run has set out for us. Tomorrow will be one week away from race day-aaaahhhh!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I really hope you were checking it out from the car! It's too hot to be running around in the foothills today. I'll be praying the temp. comes WAY down for next weekend!

7/22/2006 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Training Option: Have I ever told you about the Nampa High workout Ryan and I used to do? Rode bike there (about 3 miles), then alternated running the stairs (up and down each aisle from one end to the other and then back) with a lap of jogging in between. It was great because once you did the stairs, your muscles were so fatigued, you wanted to stop and rest, but as you jog a lap, you use different muscles and the stair muscles get a chance to rest, but you keep your heart rate up. Then you ride your bike home and cool off in the breezes. Just don't try this if it's over 85 degrees! (and run through the sprinklers if you get hot!)

7/24/2006 5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home