His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Bestow Thy Flickering Light Forever.

I wanted to include a list of the blogs that I check regularly before the work day gets underway or when I am procrastinating going to bed.

Of course there are the ones on my side bar. My family blogs and my friend, Kelly, who goes to church with me. Now, here are the others...

Andrea & Telfer Griffith. Friends from college.
RaChelle Hendricks. Friend from college.
Nate & Melissa Roskam. Friends from college.
Amanda Marble. Friend from college.
Loobylu. My sister introduced me to this blog.
Dooce. And this one too.
Missy Small. Friend from college.

Well, that a few for now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I don't know if I want to be held responsible as the one who introduced you to these super-sillious-try-not-to-look-like-a-slacker-when-your-boss-walks- by deviations in your work day.

7/25/2006 12:47 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

My sister noticed that Missy Small looked familiar. When she saw a picture of her with her sisters she realized it was because we were friends with the Johnson's growing up. Kim & Shaanti were good friends. I think we actually all had sleep overs there. Small world.

7/25/2006 5:32 PM  
Blogger Bec said...

Don't worry Deb. I surf during non-work hours.

7/26/2006 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home