His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Another Baby.

Another baby has been brought into this world. This time Ryan and Becky Frank are the proud parents. With Emily, Alaina and Lila as big sisters. Rylan Jeremiah will have his hands full with three girls who will try to dress him up and play Barbies. He weighed in at 8lbs. 1oz. (I believe) and was born Monday morning around 8am. Apparently he has the trademark Frank chin (with a little dimple).

Next will be Anthony and Marissa; September 25th is the due date. And after that... one in February, but I can't tell you who it is yet (and NO, it is not me!).

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Oh shoot! I thought for a second...oh well. :)
I'm glad the newest Frank is doing well. Post a picture when you get one. :)

9/05/2006 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home