His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

American Gladiators.


Last night, when I should have been in bed, I was sitting with Byron as he was watching bits and pieces of the several ESPN channels we have. He clicked over to the ESPN Classic and lo and behold, you will never guess what was on... AMERICAN GLADIATORS. I had totally forgotten all about the show and was stuck to the couch with my eyes glued (morbid curiosity). My family used to watch this show so it was definitely a blast from the past. Byron used to watch it too so I know that we weren't the only family...

3 Comments:

Blogger Marble Madness said...

Wow, thanks for that walk down memory lane. I too spent many a day with Laser and the rest of the crew. My favorite had to be when they got to shoot tennis balls with those giant guns. Classic indeed.

4/05/2007 8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those hi-tops and legwarmer-ish socks! Now why hasn't that bit of the 80's come back into style yet? Ouff.

4/05/2007 9:18 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh my goodness! We used to watch that show all the time! How funny!

4/06/2007 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home