His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

11 Pounds and Growing...

I am still here, it has just been a crazy week and Owen is having a growth spurt. I do plan to write his weekly update, but it won't happen today. Byron, Owen and I are headed to the ranch in Riggins today and we are still recovering from the Fourth of July craziness. Owen has grown leaps and bounds and can be a handful. We weighed him two nights ago and he is at 11 pounds already!! Yikes! I left my camera at a friend's house, so I hope to get that so I can put all the pictures here. Keep checking back, I should get it done soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellie's Mama said...

Owen is going to weigh more than Ellie pretty soon! She is five months old now, and still only about 13 pounds. Hopefully since Owen is growing so much he will start sleeping through the night for you earlier than Ellie (she still hasn't).

7/05/2007 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home