His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

On The Road Again.

First thing tomorrow morning, Owen and I are headed to Walla Walla to see Papa (Friday night) and then on to Pomeroy (affectionately known as P-roy) (Saturday night) to see Grandma and Grandpa. Please send up prayers for Byron as we will be leaving him home alone for the first time since Owen has been born. He will be very, very busy, but it will still be weird to not have us home when he wakes up or goes to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Drive oh so safely with your precious cargo! I know you will. I'll pray for a safe journey and that Daddy Byron will not get too lonely. I think it's wonderful to take Owen to see these important people in your life..

auntie di

7/26/2007 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoot, wish I was there and could go with you... I haven't seen Gma and Gpa in a long long time. You're going to have a great time, and I'm impressed you're doing it all by yourself! Whose the Mommy! I'll be praying for all of you...

7/27/2007 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home