His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Runnin'.

Sorry Andrea T... I had to write about running...

After my doc appointment where I found that I could run again, I started running again... Last week I ventured out with Owen, his carseat, and the stroller. I didn't think that Owen's carseat would fit into the stroller because they were not made to go together. I thought that I would just transfer the babe between the carseat and the stroller and back when I was done. I got lucky. The carseat fit perfectly into the stroller, so away we went. It worked out so nicely because Owen falls asleep during the outing and I don't have to move him from his carseat. I was able to run a mile four times last week and due to some other circumstances, once this week. I am very, very happy to be active again. Yeah!


2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

There you go ... making me look really bad ... I mean it's only been like 3 1/2 years since I had my baby and I'm barely able to run a mile, heck I don't even know if I can run a mile, but I can sure "wun" 2.5 miles ;).

Good for you ... I'm really enjoying this process and will soon be really running along side you ... and then along the beaches of Maui ... ahhhh, sweet reward.

Happy Running!

7/19/2007 9:43 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Yea for you! I know you've been ready to get moving again! Look out Robie Creek!

7/19/2007 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home