His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Seven Weeks.

Dear Owen,
You are responding with more and more smiles and coos. We even discovered a little dimple in your right cheek.

You are sleeping more and more. I had to wake you up three nights in a row, so I finally let you wake on your own for the first time last night and you are still asleep! I guess you officially slept through the night for the first time on the night of July 16th. We shall see if it sticks.

You spent time with Alli Boyd and Abby Warwick this week. I think that they are impatient for you to be bigger and easier to play with.


You really like your bouncy/infant chair and prefer to spend a majority of your awake time in it.

You are such a great kid and even though you can get fussy at times, we seem to be able to figure you out and can get you what you need.

Love,
Momma

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my... he's definitely showing his age... I barely recognize him. Thanks for showing so many photos. Still the cutest kid around.

I MISS YOU (and Owen) (and Byron)

7/17/2007 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home