His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Latest Craving.

I have randomly been craving the taste of coffee lately. So, I purchased some decaf a week ago and of course, some liquid vanilla Coffeemate creamer. My cravings are satisfied, yum. Just in case you are a coffee drinker too, I thought I would let you know about a free offer (if you didn't already know). Coffeemate is mailing coupons for a free trial of their liquid creamer. Here is the link. The offer ends at the end of August, so get it before it is gone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I liked coffee okay before I had kids but didn't really ever drink it. Then something happened after Carson was born & I wanted it all the time. Weird. It makes my stomach upset though right now so I've had to lay off but the smell still makes me happy. :)

7/23/2007 8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look out for the partially hydrogenated oils... tend to be heavy in those creamers, but maybe they fixed that now. (I know, sorry about the nutrition-ista in me)

7/23/2007 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home