His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Saturday, October 06, 2007

I've got goosebumps...

Can you imagine me finding this in my washing machine?-thank goodness it was dead. However, it was still in my house somehow. I am hoping that it came in through camping stuff (please, please) since that was what was in the washing machine at the time of discovery. This is my first encounter with a black widow and I knew exactly what it was before I looked it up on the Internet. The telltale red hour glass on its belly--yuck!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Mike found one in our backyard a couple weeks ago. Good thing the boys didn't find it first!
I'm glad your's was dead! Gross!

10/07/2007 9:43 AM  
Blogger REAL Frank said...

Ooooo creepy. I'm definetly a non-spider person. I haven't seen any black widows, but there are lots of other large scary looking ones all over the place right now. The worst is when you walk through a web and wonder if the spider is still on you crawling around. Makes me shudder just to think about it!
-Becky

10/07/2007 3:48 PM  
Blogger Debbie Brown said...

Ahhh! Yipes! We had those in Texas, and our neighbors had one they caught in their house and kept it alive in a jar for awhile... then when they moved to Phoenix, they had another one in their house!

10/09/2007 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home