His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Finished.

The organized type-A in me has appeared and produced something that should make my life SO much easier. My sister-in-law, Stacy, told me about a co-worker of hers that made herself a 12 week menu plan and simply rotates it so she never has to think about what to make for dinner each week. This got me thinking and after weeks of working on it, I made myself my own 12 week menu plan complete with a magnet calendar and magnet meals. Now, I have just begun this and I hope that I picked tasty meals. If I did not, I can swap them out, no problem. I went grocery shopping on Saturday night and making out my list for two weeks worth of groceries was a breeze. (However, Wal-Mart had a fire drill while I was in the middle of shopping and I had to leave my loaded up cart to wait outside in the cold wind for 10 minutes before resuming shopping.)

I have included pictures-just for the fun of it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Oh Becca-- I love you! As a fellow type-A, I just love this idea! Now you need to share some of the recipes you'll be making each week. I am always looking for some new things.

PS. Owen is just adorable. I have enjoyed the recent pics.

1/28/2008 9:45 PM  
Blogger Debbie Brown said...

Missy, you are nuts. Even breakfast and lunch?! PHEW. Well, if it helps you stay sane... though it would probably make me insane!

1/29/2008 8:35 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Wow! That's crazy! I do mine two-weeks at a time and feel supr organized. You've got me beat by far! :)

1/29/2008 8:12 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

(excuse the typo. i'm typing this one handed while holding graham)

1/29/2008 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home