His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Warm Weather and Cacti.

The nomads have returned. Here are some of the only pictures I took. I have been soooo bad about taking pictures. Anyone have any tips/hints on remembering to take pictures?

Here is Owen and Reuben hanging out. Debbie has better ones though.
This is the perfect shot of what the week was like... relaxing...
Byron lets Owen "drive" while waiting for Uncle Ryan to finish his flight.
Saying "goodbye" to Uncle Ryan (at least for the next two and a half months).
Then I realized that I didn't take a single picture of a cactus, and I was really fascinated with these plants (not really sure why). So, I took a picture of one in the parking lot of Boston Market.
Now we just have to be patient and wait for April to arrive so Deb and Ryan can move back to Idaho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home