His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fun Post.

Since Owen has been rolling, he is often found on his belly when we go in to get him up in the morning or from a nap. I found him sleeping on his belly with his butt in the air for the first time late Saturday night (after my long Wal-Mart grocery shopping). I told Kelly about it and she told me that she took a picture of her son, Carson, asleep with his butt in the air and that it was one of her favorite pictures. She encouraged me to take a picture, even if it might mean waking him up. So, the next time I found him on his belly with his butt in the air (just a few days later), I took a picture and it didn't even wake him up, yeah! Those little diapered butts are so cute!

Owen is also starting to pull himself up on things (although not really well; we help him). So, we decided to lower his mattress down a notch to be safe rather than sorry. We stood him in the crib to see if the height was correct and he was so enjoying himself that Byron suggested I take a quick video of Owen being so proud of himself standing. So, here you go...

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Aw I love that little bum in the air! I'll have to show you the one of Carson. I love it!
That video was too cute! He's getting so big!

2/01/2008 2:56 PM  
Blogger Ty said...

I've been meaning to say cute kid! Congratulations! The video is classic! Life's great! Hope to see y'all soon!

2/06/2008 11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is the cutest video ever! My nephew is soooooooooo cute! I could just listen to those little baby noises all day long. I think he really reminds me of byron in that video, mabey its all the drooling, (joking) I am a very lucky girl to be able to claim little "O" as my nephew. I just want to squeeze him, but since I can't I will watch the video again.

2/10/2008 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home