His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ode to Nana.

I have been meaning to sit down at my sewing machine for ages now. I even got some encouragement from Andrea to just do it. So, this week I stayed home from Indian Valley for several reasons, one of which was to get caught up on many, many things. I did get caught up and therefore had a bit of extra time to sew.

Years ago I received a big load of fabric from my Nana, along with several unique hankies. When I was a little girl, I used to wear these little aprons at Nana and Papa's and thought I might make some adult-sized ones for me now with the materials she had given to me. It is very crude, but so meaningful to me and I just had to share it with all of you. I have one more to make, so we will see if I can't keep up on things and find some extra time while Owen sleeps.

Can you tell what is on the hankie?

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

I know....I know....little blue ridding hood. Hee Hee!

7/24/2008 10:59 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Becca, it's so cute! What a special thing to have!
I didn't know you stayed home this week. You should've brought Owen over to play.

7/25/2008 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home