His Tractor's Sexy

Yup. My Husband's a Farmer!

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Seven Sweet Years.

Byron and I celebrated seven years of marriage by leaving Owen with my mom (THANK YOU, MOM!) and going whitewater rafting on the Salmon River out of Riggins. We were grouped together with a company that treated their employees and spouses to a day trip (very cool idea, expensive, but cool). They were all super nice and we had a great time.
We even got to ride a rapid (called Cherry) without the raft, a big highlight for me.

It was a great way to celebrate our anniversary and like we said the last time we went rafting (back in 2002, ha), "we need to do this EVERY year!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Looks like fun! Happy Anniversary!

8/04/2008 9:35 AM  
Blogger Serena said...

I'm jealous! Sounds like a fun way to celebrate. Congratulations!

8/05/2008 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home